Many men and women spend hours looking for the best romantic gift for their partner. They want to give their partner the world and to give gifts that truly show their love for them. Watches are ideal romantic gifts for many reasons. How many other gifts could you give them what they could easily wear every day?
Normally we give or receive gifts when there is a special occasion to celebrate such as birthday, Christmas, Anniversary, wedding, etc. From simple to expensive gifts, it gives a feeling of happiness every time we receive or send gifts. Some gifts are meant to be special and other believes that there is a symbolic meaning.
Good watches are romantic gifts for women?
Giving watches as a romantic gift, you can easily tell what time is precious with that person. Whether you enjoy spending time with them. Maybe you want to mark a special anniversary one year, five years or even more time with your partner. Watches remind us all how quickly time passes. Give a watch to remind your partner time each day.
What does it mean for a man to give woman a watch as a present?
- A declaration that ‘we are together for every second of the day’.
- He is bestowing his time to the woman.
- By seeing the timepiece, the owner sees their significant other every day, every hour, every minute, and every second.
What does it mean for a woman to give a man a watch as a present?
- A woman is declaring that ‘my time is your time. Your time is my time’.
- Whenever you are missing the other half, just remember that every minute and every second the other person is waiting for you.
- She is by your side.
What does it mean to give a watch to a friend?
- Our time is a treasure and the watch suggesting a long friendship.
- I hope that the person I give this watch to is happy every day and I will always be by your side.
What does it mean for an adult to give a watch to a child?
- A watch represents the hope that the child will cherish their time.
- The idea that children should seize the time to learn knowledge and become a success.
Inspirational Quotes About Watches/Clocks
- “Watches are so named as a reminder – if you don’t watch carefully what you do with your time it will slip away from you.” – Drew Sirtors
- “A man with one watch knows what time it is; a man with two watches is never quite sure.” – Lee Segall
- “Watches are the only jewellery men can wear, unless you’re Mr. T.” – Gordon Bethune
- “Jewellery isn’t really my thing, but I’ve always got my eye on people’s watches.” – Clive Owen
- “I have a large watch collection, and classic watches are especially important to me. I had a silver Rolex, and I actually gave it to my little brother. He wears it every day. He’s an actor, so whenever he goes to an audition, he can look down, see it, and it gives him confidence. It was a great thing to pass on.” – Nate Berkus
- “Time is a valuable thing. Watch it fly by as the pendulum swings. Watch it count down to the end of the day. The clock ticks life away” – LINKIN PARK, “In the End”, Hybrid Theory
- “Don’t watch the clock; do what it does. Keep going.” – Sam Levenson
- “I must govern the clock, not be governed by it.” – Golda Meir
- “Time management is an oxymoron. Time is beyond our control, and the clock keeps ticking regardless of how we lead our lives. Priority management is the answer to maximising the time we have.” – John C. Maxwell
- “It’s a wise man who understands that every day is a new beginning, because boy, how many mistakes do you make in a day? I don’t know about you, but I make plenty. You can’t turn the clock back, so you have to look ahead.” – Mel Gibson
- “There’s no sense talking about priorities. Priorities reveal themselves. We’re all transparent against the face of the clock.” – Eric Zorn
- “What interests me about clocks is that everything is hand-made, and yet to the person looking at the clock, something magical is happening that cannot be explained unless you are the clockmaker.” – Brian Selznick
- “When times are tough, constant conflict may be good politics but in the real world, cooperation works better. After all, nobody’s right all the time, and a broken clock is right twice a day.” – William J. Clinton
- “Making a book is a craft, like making a clock; it needs more than native wit to be an author.” – Jean de la Bruyere
- “You never want to have that ticking clock and know that you had all this time and didn’t use it” – J. J. Abrams
- “By putting forward the hands of the clock you shall not advance the hour.” – Victor Hugo
- “I know most people use their phones to tell time, but there’s something very romantic and beautiful about a timepiece.” – Padma Lakshmi
- “A gentleman’s choice of timepiece says as much about him as does his Saville Row suit.” – Ian Fleming
- “I know from grim experience that there is a beauty to her inner layers, too. Marvels of symmetry and craftsmanship sealed away inside her like the jewelled movements of a timepiece, fine works of art never meant to be seen.” – Isaac Marion
- “In a timepiece, a sweep of a second hand is so slim in a way that it doesn’t wait for no man, and that’s why we choose to conceive things from the heart.” – Shawn Lukas